Sunday, May 4, 2008

Christians Obsession!


You know how kids repeat the same thing over nad over?? Well, when we are at Nana and Papa's house the phrase is "Wanna ride in the Hot Rod with me??" Papa has a couple of old cars in the garage and Christian just can't get enough. One is all leaky and Christian won't go in it because "It is stinky." But he would stay in the other one all day if he had a choice. He makes me sit in it with him as much as he can (at least twice a day). We do lots of fun stuff in there:


-We go to sleep (by laying the seats back).

-East snacks: water to drink and marshmallows (these are all pretend).

-We go adagio, fast, super fast, and really super fast. (He watches way to much Little Einsteins, I know).

-We go either to Grandma's house or Disneyland. Sorry Laura, I like Disneyland better.

-We honk the horn at "freakin' drivers." Yes, that is the phrase Christian uses. I think I need to bridle the road rage a bit!

Needless to say, Christian is obsessed!

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is so cute, I bet you just love sitting in a parked car in the garage all day!!!

Kelli said...

I wish I could sit in a parked car going adagio all day. That would be much better than work. I love this picture.

 
Blogging tips