
Owen is 3 months old today and I just can't believe how fast time flies. I cannot even tell you how lucky and blessed we are to have this sweet little baby in our family. Here goes the bragging: He sleeps about 10 hours each night and wakes up smiling and happy. He never cries unless he is hungry, tired or needs to go poop. He will just sit and talk and laugh when he is alone. He is SO SO easy to take care of! I do not know what we would have done the last few months without him and Christian to make everybody feel happy and positive. We love you little Baby Owen!

3 comments:
Awww... (that is my cute baby noise!) what a cute little owen!! I can't believe he is three months! He sounds like such a good baby and brings so much joy!
He is the sweetest little boy. would it be possible to have a better baby than Ike, I think owen is a definate contender.
give him smooches for me.
Owen just has such a cute smile! I hope I can have a baby that's easy to take care of one day too.
Post a Comment