Friday, May 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home



I got home last night after what seemed like a VERY long drive. I walked into a spotless house. Jason (with help from his Mom) cleaned the house and changed the sheets on all of the beds and everything. But that wasn't all: Jason bought me a cute little geranium. Then as I started to look around I saw that he hid little notes all around the house. I have found almost 20 of them in weird places. I just never know what I am going to find! It is SO nice to be home and to have been missed.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is so sweet of Jason. It is so fun to find notes. I am glad you are home if you need anything let me know! Love ya tons

*oh by the way I can't believe you are not bidding on my baby!!!

Midge said...

We are so glad you are back! You have one amazing husband there. I don't know what I would do if Ryan did something like that for me, it's so thoughtful and sweet. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow you deserve it because you are such a wonderful mother.

Megan said...

OHHH! I love it when hubbys do such thoughtful things! Glad you made it home safe! I lost your # will you email it to me?! Thanks again for lunch! I am craving costa vida...I guess I will just settle taking Nolan...he's not as fun to gossip with!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Blogging tips