Monday, May 5, 2008

I can do it by mine self!



Christian is going through another Caillou phase. It is a bit torturous for me because I can't stand that whiny little brat (Caillou, not Christian. I like Christian). He told Uncle Jim one day that I drank coffee. (Um, YUCK, I can't even stand the smell of it thatnks to my piano teacher when I was a kid). And now he wants to do everything by himself. He always says "Doooon't worry, I can do it by mine self!" So his new independent action is getting dressed. Except he is such a tease he won't just get dressed like a normal kid. First he does something silly with his clothes and looks at me and says "like this?" I will smile and say "No, you are so silly!" Then he keeps doing it until I get tired of it. Then he will disapear and come back with his clothes on all wrong. He thinks he is so hilarious. I am pretty sure he will have a great sense of humor- just like his Dad. But with all of the work it takes to get dressed, I am realizing that I may never be on time to anything!

4 comments:

Karen said...

OK, sorry I didn't notice the poll up there!!! I did vote! And by the way Christian is really funny. I am reading this with Bryson and he just said "Christian, I see your bum bum, Christians bum bum is funny!"

Kelli said...

Christian is such a goof. Oh, and I just read a post on Marjorie's blog that said she is your only link to home... I'm so sad. I need to go post something on my empty blog so I can feel included. I'll put some pictures of me up. But I have nothing to write about so it will just be me doing random things. I miss you.

Midge said...

What a ham. I can't wait to see his sense of humor develope. I miss you guys, can't wait till you get back. Hope things are going good there.

Jennybug said...

These are funny Pictures. (they will look darling on his wedding video)

 
Blogging tips