Sunday, May 11, 2008

Troll Poll:



So I know all of you are just dying to know the results of the Troll Poll:
Whoever said that I didn't sell any obviously doesn't understand the enormous value of trolls. 52% said $23.98 and 41% said $56.99.
The winner is:
$56.99 plus $5.00 for shipping. That is an insane amount of $61.00!
I guess people love trolls! I had a ton of bids and have sold almost all 130-something trolls. Let me just say troll people are really weird, but also really nice. One woman called me and talked to me for over a half hour. One lady e-mailed me and told me that she puts blankets on hers. All I know is that if people are spending that much money on trolls, they must know something that I don't know. Here is a picture of the $60.00 troll just incase you were wondering. Oh, and don't worry.. this will be my last post about trolls- unless I decide not to cut the boy's hair for a while!

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

That is crazy! My kids sold like 50 Rescue Heros on ebay and didn't make as much as you did on one troll! Are you planning something fun with the $?

Karen said...

Holy cow, I can't even believe it!!! That is crazy! Blankets??? I know you were a little obsessed with the trolls but blankets??? That is insane! Are you going to Disneyland now with all your troll money?

Brittany said...

I wish I was doing something fun, but I am afraid it is all going in my gas tank!

 
Blogging tips