Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dnnnns.




What is a Dnnnn you ask? That was Christian's word for snails last year. I can tell how much he is maturing because I can actually understand what he is saying this year. Anyway, as much as it drives Jason crazy (they eat our garden)- we have a backyard full of snails. Christian ran in the house a couple days ago and told me that the snail was too high. I went outside with him and there was a snail climbing up our fence. So, I grabbed it for him. Don't you think that was brave of me? Needless to say, I spent the rest of the day telling him that snails live outside and that he could not bring him into the house. He took the hingle guy outside and after his nap was really mad that he would not come out of his shell. I think that he stuck his finger in there and killed it. Yuck!
Sorry about all of the bug posts, but I really think that this is just the first of many. Lucky Mommy!
Can you believe Christian's eyelashes??? He is so lucky! What a handsome boy!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I love this picture! What a little doll. You are really lucky to have a boy so into bugs!!!!

Megan said...

so cute! he does have long eyelashes! i think you are right...first of many bugs posts!

Jennybug said...

I love these little hingle stories, keep them coming!!!

Holly said...

Brittany, you are so brave! I would never have touched that snail, nor would I have wanted my child to do so either! Oh, the things that motherhood requires! ;)

Carson said...

wow your boy is bug crazy! I think you sould start a new blog just about bugs! j/k He is so sweet. I love all the words he uses for his bugs!

Anonymous said...

What a cute "hingle" story about boys and snails. Snails must be popular becuase I have seen them on a few blogs! I think they are yucky and wouldn't want them in my house either! Keep the bug stories coming!

 
Blogging tips