Before Owen was born I told myself I wouldn't call him Owee. Then Jason strted singing a song to him that goes "Owen, Owen Owee Owee Owen; Owen, Owen O-E-O-E---O!" I guess it just grew on me because I have been calling him Owee. Oh well! 
Doesn't he look so different with two chins than one?? It is weird how much he changes when he looks up. But he looks cute no matter what!

10 comments:
Oh, my sweet little baby. can you tell me what the tune of the song is... because all I can think of is Oh eee Oh eeeOh... from the wizard of oz. So it sounds like a creepy chant when I was reading it. But now it's all i'm going to think of when I see Owen.
It is to the Barney song: Clean-up, Clean-up; Everybody, everywhere... Or at least that is as close as it gets. Although, Wizard of Oz works too!
I was thinking Old MacDonald had a farm, Owee, Owee, Owen! I can't believe how much he has filled out.
he is so cute britt, he has such a sweet little face!
It's a good thing you're in New Mexico or I would come steel him!!! He is such a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was reading with Colton one day and he said "if you see an exlamation mark, then that means you really mean it!"
Owee is so cute. I remember how different Ike would look from moment to moment. But I felt lucky that I was the only one who got to see all of them. I'm glad you got him a rock shirt, I love Ike's it still fits and it's probably the same size as Owen's.
Megan is the same way with the chins. The scary thing is that when she looks down and has her chins and her cheeks droop, she looks like her Grandpa Whittacre!
I'm telling you I have the absolutely cutest nephews in the world!!!! Hurry home to us. I can't wait to see them in person again!
Here's how you're husband might rephrase your conclusion to the post about the name "Owee" growing on you. Instead of saying "Oh well" he would say, and probably has: "Oh Weee...ll"
Post a Comment