Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cousin Brea:





It is so much fun for Christian to be able to see his only girl cousin. Brea is a darling little girl and Christian has so much fun running around with her. She is so different from Christian in every way. She is very high energy, and Christian is more laid back. She wanted to pick up and hold Owen, Christian barely acknowledges his existance. Brea likes dolls and clothes, Christian loves cars. Brea picks at her food, Christian eats everything in sight. But, with all of these differences, they get along perfectly. What fun it is to have cousins the same age!

4 comments:

Jennybug said...

These are really cute pictures. I am glad that they are able to have some fun together. I love the picture of them on the swing!

Karen said...

That's so fun for Christian to have Breea to play with while you are down in New Mexico. It's great they get along so well (and don't bite each others nose's off!!!)

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

Brea seems so much bigger than when I saw her last. I'm glad they've been playing. It looks like fun. Love you!!

 
Blogging tips