Monday, May 12, 2008

Owen 2.5 months:


Owen had his checkup today. He is 13 lbs. and 24 inches long. He is in the 62nd to 75th percentile. He is growing great and developing on time. We are so grateful to have such a healthy baby boy!

8 comments:

Kelli said...

he's the sweetest thing ever. i don't know where he came from! haha! oh, and i love the contortionist picture. oh yes, and one more thing... that troll is kinda dumb. the lady who bought it: even dumber. it's probably worth about a grand though. you got taken.

Karen said...

Owen is a little cutie, He sure is filling out!

Karen said...

I just voted on your poll... That was a hard one! Although you are pretty lucky that Christian isn't into Alvin and the Chipmunks!!! I must say that show is topping my charts right now at most annoying!

Megan said...

He is so cute! He weighs almost as much as Olivia! I love his little grin!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany! I followed the links from our cousins and I found your blog! You are so funny and I got a kick out of all your little posts. Your boys are darling and Christian has so much personality. You are so brave and strong with dealing with the sad things you have going on in your life. You handle them so well and I admire you for it. Tell your mom and dad I said hello and that I am thinking of them and praying for your family. I love you guys!

Midge said...

He's getting so big.
I'm planning on stopping by my old work tomorrow and wanted to stop and see you guys too, I may or may not be bringing treats, so call me in the morning sometime.

Rebecca said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that little cutie bug is getting SO BIG!!!!

Carson said...

I am so glad he is doig so well. He is such a ball of sunshine! Britt we need to get together soon.

 
Blogging tips