Friday, May 16, 2008

Shots:


I forgot to mention; when the Nurse was giving Owen his shot, I kept waiting for her to finish (I can't look). When she said she was done we both stared at Owen. She said she had NEVER seen a 2 month old not cry when getting a shot. I guess I have really tough boys because Christian didn't cry when he got his last shot either. He just said "Ouch!" and gave the nurse a dirty look.
I pray that my kids aren't huge wimps like I am. The last time I got a shot I cried my eyes out, just ask Karen. Of course, I was a bit traumatized about having a needle stuck all the way through my finger and lodged in my nail. Now THAT was weird.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Owen is darling and brave! We still have adults come in to our office and cry when they have shots!

Brittany said...

I actually have an appointment next week, if I have to get a mole removed you may have to come hold my hand while I cry.

Karen said...

What a little cutie, It makes it so much easier to give them shots when they don't cry. Zachary was my biggest baby he cried and cried (oh, that's right I forgot about you. I guess he comes in second place on crying the hardest for shots!)

Rebecca said...

Hello....Jake is 12, and is already fretting about going next month to get his booster shot!!!!!!

 
Blogging tips