Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Weeeeeee!!

Last weekend it snowed over 8" inches and poor Bunky had a fever so he couldn't go outside and play. But he was feeling better on Sunday so Daddy took him to the little park by our house and played for a bit. I told him to take the camera and get some pictures. I normally take about 20 or 30 pictures for this type of outing. Jason came back with a grand total of 3. THREE! Well, he did get a cut clip of Christian going down the slide pretty dang fast- so I guess I shouldn't complain. At least I didn't have to stand out in the cold!

3 comments:

Midge said...

That's cute and makes me really really cold. I'm not going to be a good play in the snow mom, I don't like snow. With any luck I can instil that into my child. Snow bad, indoor heating good.

Brittany said...

Yeah, good luck... I actually detest being outdoors all year round and Christian hates being inside. Fenced-in backyard???

sue said...

I hope it snows while we are there for Christmas. Papa and Nana like to play in the snow with cute little boys! Maybe we can build a snowman. But I don't think Nana is quite up to using the slide, or maybe she is. We will have to see.

 
Blogging tips