
I helped Emily make her Christmas presents yesterday. No, like ALL of her presents. DAVE PLEASE BUY YOUR WIFE A DECENT PRINTER! She made me take a bunch of these pictures and told me not to take them off of my computer incase she needed them. So, this is payback for the free storage. I am still working on the payback for all the printing!

4 comments:
I gave Emily a printer so she will soon learn how the ink company reems you on the price of ink. Seriously it's less than 2 oz. of ink, does it really have to cost 60 bucks.
AMEN! And 60 is if you have the cheap ink. It is a total rip off, but I do love my printer. I guess it is the classic struggle between good and evil.
britt. you can help me make christmas presents too if you reeeally want to... but you will have to explain why i need pictures of myself like this. thank you, we'll get started on them on saturday?? i can use my printer even...
Hey, if you need any ideas on how to incorporate pictures of yourself into gifts, you are in the right place. Ever since I married Jason I have learned the art, you should have seen the pictures Emily gave us of herself last year!
Post a Comment