Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Scrapbooking
As most of you know, I teach scrapbooking classes. I love to do it and feel so blessed that I can earn a bit of money doing what I love. But in the last year, a new store opened up down the street and has free scrapbooking, so only a few of my most loyal customers remain. They are seriously the nicest people I have ever met. They always invite me to go with them when they scrapbook anywhere else (like the place that it putting me out of business). I truly have made lifelong friends with these ladies. Anyway, we all went booking last Saturday, and this is one of the pages I made. I want to start posting more scrapbook pages on the blog because they are so much more entertaining than plain ol' pictures. I hope you think so too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is really pretty, I love the colors and flowers. If I scrap booked I'd frequent your class.
Maybe you should start scrapbooking!:)
What a cute page. Now that you aren't so busy you can finish all my pages for me!
i love it.
So cute!!! we need to book, I couldn't find your blog for awhile so I am catching up. (you know what a poor speller I am, and well, your last name is pretty tricky!!!!
Post a Comment