
Christian has a complete obsession with painting. He paints on paper, but his favorite is to get those little wood shapes and go crazy. I bought him some of those paints that have the built-in brush, and he wouldn't even paint! He just sat and squeezed all of the paint out into a big blob. It was so cute how much concentration it took to squeeze the paint out. What a sweet boy!

3 comments:
Tounges always help with concentration. That's a great idea to have him paint the blocks, then he can play with them later.
Yeah, its a good idea until I roll over on in my bed in the middle of the night! OUCH!
That cute little boy reminds me of a cute little girl about 251/2 years ago. But when I really think about she hasn't changed that much when she is concentrating and still likes to do crafts. Must be in the genes!
Post a Comment