Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Card


So by now, most have you have received our family christmas card. Isn't that a dang cute picture??? Well, I was not so happy with them at first. I open the package and find this:
Staring back at me. AAAAAhhhhhh!!!! I was upset for a few days, got some honest opinions, and decided to call the photographer. So, she superimposed another head of mine into the picture. Much better, wouldn't you agree? 
I chopped Jason and I off of the extras when I ran out, and Christian carried around those pictures for a couple of days until I found them hidden in a basket in the closet. I guess he loves me no matter what!
By the way. For those people who said that this picture of me looked fine, you are no longer my friends. If I ask your opinion, you can be honest. Or maybe you just are stinky and that is the face I make around you. Hmmm. 

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so sorry, I forgot to make this picture small, and I don't know how to go back and fix it. So I apologize that everyone has to look at a huge picture of my raunchy face!

sue said...

I like your other picture better, but I guess I am just like Christian. I love you no matter what you look like.

Brittany said...

Thanks Mom! I love you too!

 
Blogging tips