Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Joy!




I am so sad that Christmas is over. I am depressed to think that Jason has to start studying again, and to have to take down all of my pretty decorations. A month is just not long enough to redecorate the entire house. 
We had such a nice holiday. My parents were in town, and we had everyone over for Christmas Eve dinner, then had a great Christmas here and at Jason's parents. We got to talk to Matt in Hawaii and pig out all day. It was great! 
Christian really got into the materialism side of the holiday this year. He would open a gift and say "I don't like this," or "I want this." Don't you wish you could be that honest: ""A sweater with a giant reindeer... I don't like this." 
Anyway, it was so much fun to spend time with the family, and I already can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Midge said...

Those PJ's are really cute. I know I'm in trouble for not having Christmas PJ's for Ike. I'll work on that. Looks like he got a new arsenal of cars. He could line them up from one end of the room to the other.

Brittany said...

He DOES line them up across the entire room. I thought my parents were going to trip on them and get hurt while they were here. Kinda dangerous.

sue said...

We had a wonderful Christmas with your little family. Thank you for making it so special for Papa and Nana. The decorations were beautiful, the food Yummy, and just being with all of you made it wonderful. Thank you for being such a thoughtful daughter.

 
Blogging tips