

Ever since I can remember, a family friend in NM has brought our family Cinnamon rolls every Christmas. I love them! It was always the highlight of the season (I know, pathetic). And now that I live so far away my mom always saves me some. So this year, being pregnant and having constant cravings for sweet stuff, I wanted the recipe. With my Mom's help, I finally talked this family recipe out of our friend, and made the rolls right away. With help from Kelli, my Mom, and Christian, I made over 4 dozen! I ate ALL of them. Okay, not really, but my freezer is stocked for when I have the baby blues and need a pick-me-up. Don't they look great?? I am becoming quite the Martha!

6 comments:
Um I wasn't offered a Cinnamon roll this morning and I'm kind of bitter about it. Just Kidding, those look so yummy. I was tempted to make my mom's recipe but then I kept envisioning the mess and decided against it.
someone once said that you should have your own show to rival the queen of crafts and home. i think it's an idea, but you would definitely need an advisor to give you great ideas when you run out of your own. that could be me. then "someone" couldn't say that i'm not creative too. i cook. i could cut and paste too. just give me a camera.
I think "someone" is pretty smart. I would love my own show! We can do infomercials during the breaks!
Those look so good!!! I think we should start our show together, and every Friday we could have a guest from the family, wouldn't that be interesting???
Interesting, hmmm... yes, that would be the word for it.
Ok you two be nice. You do have a talented family. Your cinnamon rolls were wonderful. I am really proud of you. They were just as good if not better than Steve's! Now I am probably in trouble. Oh well what else is new!
Post a Comment