Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


There is still 38 minutes until New Years, but I have a cold, and my year wasn't so great, so I am going to bed. I don't have a New Years picture, so I "picked" a different one. It is one of my favorites.
I don't really believe in New Years resolutions, but I do have some goals:
-Eat less Rocky Road and more veggies.
-Loose 10 pounds in 1 day by the end of February.
-Be a more patient Mommy.
-Improve my brain Age score.
-Find the floor in my scrapbook room.
-Kiss and hug the boys more. (Poor Christian, I already smother him).
-Be nicer to strangers (this one is definitely optional).
There are more, but I don't want to be too ambitious.
I also don't believe in the "old acquaintances being forgotten" thing, so everyone please stay in touch! Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Midge said...

Good Goals. 2008 should be a good year for you with the arrival of baby buddha! I can't wait.

Kelli said...

another new goal for you to consider: stop picking your nose with both fingers half buried. that way christian won't have anyone to emulate.

Brittany said...

I like to use both fingers because it is faster and I can guess which one will produce the biggest buger.
Are you hugging a wiener in that picture??

Karen said...

You are to funny!!!! I have a Christmas and Birthday present for you!!!! Yes, they are seperate presents it's not a "Birthmas" present this year! Heather told me she saw you tonight at Roberts, we need to get together and scrap! I am still thinking about this blog thing too!!! Love ya, Karen

Kelli said...

have you hugged a hot dog today?

Kelli said...

oh yes... and with relish...

Megan said...

Brittany, Christian is getting so big! I love reading your blog! Thanks for the Christmas card! Too cute!

sue said...

Have you ever heard of a kleenex? It might come in handy someday.

 
Blogging tips