Sunday, December 16, 2007

I made -$15 this week & I only worked 9 hours!


So I had such empty classes this week, that I got to scrapbook a bit. Here is the page I did. I know, you are all probably sick of these pictures, but I can't get enough of how cute Christian looks. 
So, scrapbooking can be REALLY expensive. This page cost me about $25.00! Not to mention the $40 I spent on the three pictures. I had a few leftover things, but there are so many cute products out there that I don't want to even use them again. No wonder nobody comes to my classes anymore, every idea that I suggest makes them go broke! Jason is right, I need to come up with the next big idea and make a million bucks. 
Anyway, I can't believe it there is only 8 days until Christmas! And don't forget my birthday in only 11 days. Jason has a list:)

2 comments:

Midge said...

Super cute page! Don't tell me you hand cut out each of those ornaments. Ryan wants me to start making stuff to sell. ONly thing is I know I'll end up spending twice as much on the material. Are you sicko's feeling any better? Sorry you had to miss the Weidauer Christmas party.

Brittany said...

Hand cut?? no way! That's why my page was so costly- I bought everything. You went to the Weidauer party?? I was actually grateful to be sick to get out of it! We are feeling much better though, thanks for asking!

 
Blogging tips