Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cousins... Identical Cousins...

Aunt Margie (she LOVES to be called that) bought Ike and Christian these cute shirts. When Jason came home today he asked "did you do that on purpose?" I think he is just jealous of how handsome the boys look. We will have to search out a shirt in his size. Oh, and I promise they have pants on... they just blend into the couch.
When I ask Christian to smile, he tilts his head. Hmmmm.... I wonder where he learned that:) But he did NOT want to hold Ike in his lap. That is probably a good thing.

1 comment:

Midge said...

ah cute. They are going to be best bud cousins. I'm going to have to steal those pics for my blog.
I see you've been bored to I just noticed all your comments on my other blog. I always love comments, keep them coming.

 
Blogging tips