Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gingerbread... a bitter cookie!





So I think I have finally converted the Weidauers to Gingerbread houses. Last year I wanted to do them and I bought 30 bucks worth of candy and showed up with all of the supplies, only to find that nobody was interested. I talked Marge into doing one with me, and Christian had fun too.
 Then this year I said something about doing gingerbread houses and all the sudden everyone was all gung-ho. You would think that someone besides me thought of the idea this year. They wanted to do them at Thanksgiving when I wasn't there, but I threw a fit and  told them they couldn't steal my idea while I was gone. So we decided to do it this week. I was late and everybody was pretty much done when I got there, so I think next year I will save the time and money and just do it alone in the first place. No, I will invite Marge, she has been loyal from the start. And she doesn't use all of the good candy.
Okay, I will stop bitching (should I say that word on my kid's blog??). Here are a couple pictures of the sugar-high 3 year olds. 
Oh, my house is the one that looks like I came late and people were bagging up the candy before I was done. Oh... thats because they were bagging up the candy before I was done. (I need a nap, I know).

3 comments:

Midge said...

You don't have to suck up to me just because you know I'll be reading this. I was going to wait for you so that I could use your crackers and glue but I was able to sponge off grandma instead.

Brittany said...

Me, suck up??? Never. You didn't even draw my name for Christmas. But my birthday is in 22 days:).

Karen said...

I think all those house's look way cute (maybe it's just cuz the picture is far away) any way you crack me up! I love your blog!!!! I want one... I tried to find it after you told me, but didn't have any luck. I bet your Mom and Dad love it so much... Cute videos too! Call me, I have left over a 1/2 dozen messages, I would think you were avoiding me if I hadn't of gotten a Christmas card! Love Ya

 
Blogging tips