That is so cute, and a little wrong.
Hey, I have a history of kissing cousins in my family... Just ask my cousin Bryan.
Tell Midge she is crazy! There is not one thing wrong with kissing cousins. Thank you Brittany Brea loved seeing her and Christian.
Ok, It's sweet and adorable and not a thing wrong about it what so ever. Strike my previous comment please.
Yeah, I second what Nana said!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute, and a little wrong.
Hey, I have a history of kissing cousins in my family... Just ask my cousin Bryan.
Tell Midge she is crazy! There is not one thing wrong with kissing cousins. Thank you Brittany Brea loved seeing her and Christian.
Ok, It's sweet and adorable and not a thing wrong about it what so ever. Strike my previous comment please.
Yeah, I second what Nana said!!!
Post a Comment