Friday, November 16, 2007

Sweet Baby

Isn't he adorable! And just look how flexable he is. Those are his legs over his head.

Just incase any of you were wondering why I am so "huge," "cute," "popping out," or any other cliche pregnant comment you can throw at me. (No, I'm not bitter... why would I be bitter after being called "big" 14 times a day??)

Anyway, here is the new one. He is due March 3rd, but I will hopefully be induced a week early. Let me go ahead and answer some of the questions you just might be thinking:
No, we have not chosen a name. (But our two choices are Milford and Dickie) (That's a joke).
Yes, we are excited to have another boy.
No, I wouldn't rather have a girl.
Yes, I am uncomfortable. (But it's worth it right??)

5 comments:

Midge said...

baby buhda is so cute. You really aren't big yet, you're still going to get ALOT bigger, jk. I can't wait to have a new little nephew. Why don't they have spell check on comments, shheeesh.

The Johnson's said...

Hey guys, we saw your blog on Ike's blog, and wanted to say hi! Congratulations, on the new baby! Christian is so big, he was just a baby when we moved! Anyways check out our blog "samandelisabeth.blogspot.com"
Oh yea, this is Belinda and Jeremiah Johnson

Holly said...

Hi Britt. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. It sure is fun to get updates on a daily basis! :)

Kelli said...

so... are you sure you wouldn't rather have a girl? hehe. love you and my cute babies.

sue said...

We are thrilled to have another grandchild. Just as long as its not another puppie!

 
Blogging tips