Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How to make a baby laugh.



So why is Ike so happy in this picture?? Christian is tickling his feet. 
I am so proud of Christian when Ike comes over:
-He leaves him alone for the most part (I told him to tickle his feet, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered him).
-He shares toys with Ike (as long as they aren't his trucks).
-He lets Ike sit on one side of mommy's lap while reading books.
-He tells mommy when Ike is crying and lets me know I should pick him up.
-He will play peek-a-boo when Ike is waiting for a bottle.
All in all, I think Christian is going to be a great big brother.... of course, Ike does go home at the end of the day!

2 comments:

Midge said...

Well if nothing else Christian makes an excellent cousin. Thank you for watching Ike. Hopefully it's good training, and hopefully christian doesn't expect me to take the new baby with me when I come for visits. jk.

sue said...

Midge you only have to take the baby from 3 pm on Tuesday until 10 am on Thursday and then not bring him back again until Tuesday! Christian told me that was the plan. Lucky you.

 
Blogging tips