



So, I was painting a little truck with Christian a few days ago and I had to go to the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom I saw a bunch of laundry to throw in the washer. While I was in the laundry room I saw some trash to take out. By then I had to go to the bathroom again. So by the time I was done with that I came in and Christian had painted all over himself. It was a good day, so instead of getting in trouble, he got a lot of pictures taken of him.
He was so proud. He kept saying "yook (look) in the mirror mom." Then running into the bathroom to check out the artwork. Then running to the kitchen to add some finishing touches. I hope that paint is non toxic!

2 comments:
See now instead of getting mad you can run for the camera and be happy you have something new to blog!
It's true! I'm as nerdy as you are!
Post a Comment