Monday, November 26, 2007

My husband is a terrible liar!



So, Jason's side of the family was over a couple of Sundays ago, and Jace and Christian came upstairs with Christian's umbrella completely destroyed. So, I got mad at the boys, then I hollered downstairs and told Jason that he needed to watch them better so that they wouldn't ruin the toys. Jason said: "I didn't even know they were breaking it." Then, when I was checking my pictures on my camera, I found this little video- that Jason shot. Jason, if you are going to lie about something, make sure you delete the evidence first. (Oh, and it is our little boy who screams like a girl, he learned that from Jason too!)

4 comments:

sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sue said...

What a terrible thing to say about your husband, boys will be boys. Just think you already have three and another on the way, lucky you! I always thought that was Christian screaming!

Midge said...

That's funny. I'm sure Ryan had something to do with it too.

 
Blogging tips