Tuesday, November 13, 2007

San Diego





So where do I start. I have over 4000 pictures on my computer, plus all of the ones that were on my old computer.... hmmm. well, I will start with our trip to San Diego since I haven't started scrapbooking it. Maybe when #2 is born I can do some comparitive pictures or something.
Christian was so excited to ride on a plane, but that got old in about 10 minutes, so it seemed like a long trip. We went stayed at an awesome hotel right on Pacific Beach- free continental breakfast anyone??
The First day we went to Sea World. Christian fed the dolphins and the sea lions. He pretty much cried through all of the shows- 25 minutes of whales splashing around is a lot for a 2 year old to go through.
The second day, we went to Disneyland. Do I even need to day that this was the highlight of our trip?? Christian discovered roller coasters, he loves them! It really is the happiest place on earth. It was so cut all decorated for Halloween.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips