Sunday, December 9, 2007

Daddy Dressed Me!



I ditched church today because I was so tired. So, Jason got Christian all ready and took him. When they got home, Christian was wearing the following:
-Cream, red, and gray stripe shirt
-Navy blue cargo pants
-Red argyle socks
-Black dress Shoes
-Green bomber coat.
I guess he refused to take his coat off the entire time also. He looked really great (if you are color blind). 
Then Jason went to grab a drink, and when he was leaving I saw that he was wearing:
-a black hoodie
-navy gym pants
-black slippers with white socks.
It looked like he was going to go play bingo at the old folks home.
I am sure all of the men out there don't know what my problem is, so I will tell you: BLACK AND NAVY BLUE DO NOT GO TOGETHER!
Oh well! At least I got to stay home and list some stuff on e-bay. 

2 comments:

Midge said...

I think Christian looks cute, as for Jason, well he was probably really comfy. Ryan usually takes longer to get dressed than I do, but then he usually looks better than me too.

sue said...

I think you need to check your men before they leave the house. This could get pretty scary!

 
Blogging tips