HO! HO! HO!
I can't believe your own mother just called you a HO!So does that mean you are registered at all three. Good thing I'm not getting you a christmas present so I can afford your birthday one.
someone has a dirty mind! HO! HO! HO! like in Santa!
Oh, I have also been making a list incase gift cards aren't your style. So save up all of those Christmas bonuses!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HO! HO! HO!
I can't believe your own mother just called you a HO!
So does that mean you are registered at all three. Good thing I'm not getting you a christmas present so I can afford your birthday one.
someone has a dirty mind! HO! HO! HO! like in Santa!
Oh, I have also been making a list incase gift cards aren't your style. So save up all of those Christmas bonuses!
Post a Comment