Friday, March 21, 2008

New Look

Doesn't my blog look great?? Thank you Megan for the instructions... it took me 2 days to figure out, but it is worth it! Now it feels more personal and scrapbooky. (Is that a word?)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I just found your blog. Your boys are both adorable! I hope you don't mind my visiting.

Karen said...

Love the new look!

Megan said...

It's fun, but hard to figure out! I like it! You can also save your template too! If you go to "Edit HTML" and "Download Full Template"...you can save it to your computer so that you don't have to go back and change it everytime!

Jennybug said...

Nice, this is Blogalishish! (Yah, spell check did come up for that word)

Jennybug said...

Hey Britt, You have been "Bag Tagged" See my blog! xoxoxo

Midge said...

did she send you how to do it in an email because if so will you forward it to me, I need to update my look.

 
Blogging tips