Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sleeping Cutie!





Owen keeps falling asleep in his little rocker with his hands up in the air. I don't know if the movement makes him feel like he is falling or what. 
He is such a good sleeper! He wakes up on average every 3 hours during the night, but a couple of nights he has had a 5 hour stretch. He is such a good little boy, we are so blessed to have such a sweet baby in our home. (especially with such rotten parents!)

4 comments:

Karen said...

He is so cute!!! I keep saying that but he is just so cute!!! I love little babies when they are asleep (I like Big babies when they are asleep too!) They so so cute and peaceful but then they wake up!

Karen said...

Cute blog colors!!! You'll probably change it before you see this comment.

Melissa said...

I love your blog back-round, way cute!

Jennybug said...

Thanks for the Thank you note. You don't have to tell me thank you for saying thank you for the thank you note. Hope your day is happy!

 
Blogging tips