I have had requests for baby pictures of the UPS man. Although it was a bit awkward, I contacted him after nine months of not speaking to him, and got a baby photo. I still think Owen looks more like me.
Although the UPS man was a cute baby, after seeing his picture, I would have to say it is 99.9 percent (there is always that tiny chance....) that Owen looks like you!
8 comments:
Although the UPS man was a cute baby, after seeing his picture, I would have to say it is 99.9 percent (there is always that tiny chance....) that Owen looks like you!
Wow, I had no idea... I now need to change my vote!!! (you lucky girl!)
You are so funny I love reading your blog you always put a smile on my face ha ha!!!!
I want his baby, how cute. Is it possible for male pattern balding to start at 3 months old?
this does not look like the UPS Lady that I saw at your house. Please explain!
If this is the UPS baby picture, he is really young! You go Girl!
You are hilarious! :)
I can really see the resemblance!
Post a Comment