

I am really behind on posting, and a lot of pictures that have been taken this last week are on my Dad's camera, so it might be a while before I get caught up.
Anyway, this is the tag on my favorite baby item, the Boppy. It makes it quite clear not to let your child sleep on it. I know it is naughty, but Owen LOVES to sleep on it. He always sleeps longer when we have him in the Boppy, plus I can just slide him over after he eats. I guess I am just a bad Mother!

3 comments:
Olivia loved to sleep in my Boppy when she was little like that! Now I am lucky to get her to sleep at ALL!! You aren't a bad mom!
Owen is so cute! I never had a Boppy. So I had to pile up all the pillows on the couch, then I would let my baby's fall asleep on them, it worked pretty good (the baby only fell off the couch a couple times)I wish that was a joke. To me a Boppy looks much safer. I feel like after having all the practice kids I should have another baby! (that is a joke)
I love seeing all your cute pictures!
Its okay Boston lived in his bobby too, I should say still does! Hey and if they sleep long what the heck! I think it is the best baby item I own.
Post a Comment