Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter







I kept forgetting about Easter all week, but at least Nana made sure the kids had new outfits, and Christian isn't picky- as long as he can eat candy. 
Bunky has a blast hunting eggs this year. We kept hiding them when he would turn his back, so it seemed like there were a lot to find. We painted eggs too and that was fun. Christian just can't resist painting his nose... he was very proud.
We are grateful for the Easter season... I even made it to church on time. (Jason was still in the shower when I left, but we won't mention that). My faith is wavering lately, but I am grateful for the gospel, and the strong roots I was raised with always seem to anchor me back to my love for our Savior.
I am so grateful for my family and all that they do for us. I have faith that families are forever.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Britt, You got some darling Easter pictures. It looks like you had a great Easter. I love you tons! Love Karen

P.S I can't wait to see what's in your purse!

Jennybug said...

Brittany, what a cute family! Your good attitude helps to strengthen my faith. Stay strong, and know that we are praying for you, and your family each day! We love you!

Midge said...

I'm sorry we didn't make it over. I'm glad you still had a nice time. Easter was way too early this year. I figure we will just pretend it's next sunday instead.

Kelli said...

love the pictures and the new blog layout. if i had anything to write about i'd have you show me the secret. call me if you get some time. i miss you.

Rebecca said...

Is that a paint brush Owen has? Wow he is starting out his art skills early!!!! I love the picture of Christian with paint on his nose!!!

Holly said...

I just got back from China and I loved the newest pictures of Owen and Christian! I miss my nephews and want to see them! Thanks for keeping the blog so I feel that I can still keep in touch. :)

 
Blogging tips