Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Christian!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!!!
Bunky is so excited for his birthday. He came in my bedroom this morning and told me it was his birthday and asked if I would sing the birthdays song for him (which he has been obsessed with since his friend Katelyn's party). I am obsessed with dressing up every year, which really confuses people when it comes to remembering what my kids dress up as for halloween. I made a pirate costume for his first birthday, and found a race costume for $8 last year. This year he wanted a Bob the Builder party, so we will reuse the Halloween costume form last fall. It should be fun fun fun! He sure has grown. We are so blessed to have such a sweet boy in our family. I wish he could stay little forever, but it is also fun to watch him grow and learn. Happy Birthday my big boy!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Christian,
Happy birthday to you!
Aunt Rebecca thinks you are such a BIG boy now that you are 3!
Have a happy day. I love you!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Christian! We love you! We can't wait to play with you soon!!! Love all your little cousins...Bryson, Colton, Sawyer and Zach!!!

Jennybug said...

Happy Birthday Christian! You are a big boy and a big Brother! Have a Happy Day! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! I still remember your dad calling us and telling him when he was here! Your mom then told me every little detail! I can't believe that he is already 3! Hope the party was fun!

P.S I love that you throw a huge bash! I want to be a mom like you when I grow up!:)

Carson said...

Happy Birthday! Love Reagan Parker and Boston

Karen said...

Brittany, I just want you to know how much I love you, If you need anything let me know, If you want me to watch Christian for a while give me a call. Love ya, Karen

 
Blogging tips