Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Owen's Blessing:





Owen had such a wonderful blessing last Sunday. I was so overjoyed to have all of the family at our home to celebrate with us. It was so neat to see all of the priesthood holders in our family (and ward family) surround our little boy while Jason gave him a blessing. 
We ended up fasting for my Dad, and also broke our fast that night. My Aunts and Cousins were so sweet and called us Saturday and asked if they could bring us dinner. They catered a huge delicious meal for everyone. It was so wonderful, I can't even tell you how much we all appreciated it. I am humbled to have so many people love us and be concerned about our family. 
Thank you everyone who came out to our house. We love all of you!

9 comments:

Jennybug said...

This little baby us soooo cute! He is so little. We love you!

Megan said...

That is such a special thing!! How is your dad anyway? I called his phone, but of course he didn't answer. I just wanted to let him & your mom know that we were thinking of them! Hope things get better! Owen is so so cute!

Thelma Yazzie said...

Way too cute! Your family is beautiful Jason and Brittany! We love you all congratulate you on another cute addition to your family. I am glad your Parents are able to be a part of it. Brittany, I missed getting your package sent with your Dad so I will get it in the mail as soon as I am back from out of town.
Congratulations and give big brother Christian hugs for us!

Heather M said...

Brittany, Your pictures are so cute!!! Owen is a doll. We had a nice night at Owen's blessing, it was great to be with all the family! Jason did a great job on the blessing! I love you tons if you need more strawberries let me know!

Karen said...

That last comment is from me, I just helped Heather set up a blog, and did not realize I was still under her name! oops (she did see your blog and thinks Owen is a cutie!)

Carson said...

I really enjoyed being with the family. It was such a great day. We sure love baby Owen!

Midge said...

It was very nice, I think home blessings are the way to go.
The big family picture actually came out really good, except for the fact i'm alot thinner in my minds eye.

Ashley and Matt said...

Hey Brittany, This is your cousin Ashley. Jenna told me you had a blog and so I just wanted to say hello. Your boys are so darling. You have such a cute family. Take care.

Love,
Ashley Cardon

Melissa said...

I love the picture of Owen, he looks like he's posing.

 
Blogging tips