Little Owen has a cold. Christian was like a year old before he ever got sick so I am a little sad. I guess that is what happens when you have older kids. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour thing and he will get feeling better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh, I'm sorry Owen, feel better soon.
Britt, OD on Vitamin C
I'm sorry that Baby Owen is sick! I hope he gets feeling better soon. I'll miss him (and all the rest of you too) while I am gone!
Oh, I am sorry Little Owne is sick! But that is such a sweet picture of him here. Thank you for letting me hold him Sunday night, he is so sweet and comforting and just makes you feel better holding him!!!!!
That is the cutest picture! I love it. That is so sad he is sick. welcome to having more than one kid, it seemed liked all my babies 9except Zach)got sick before they were a month old. It's so sad.
Im so sorry hope he gets better soon!
Im so sorry hope he gets better soon!
Im so sorry hope he gets better soon!
Im so sorry hope he gets better soon!
I think Carson realy wants Owen to get better soon!
This is a way cute picture! He doesn't look sick? Maybe he just wanted to stay home from school!
I am sorry to hear that! Love the picture of him! He is just the cutest little guy! I emailed you about spicin' up your blog! I hope I had the right email address!? Let me know if you get it!
Post a Comment