Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Bad Parenting...


I loathe bending over the bed and changing diapers... I am fairly tall, and it kills my back. So I emptied Jason's underwear drawer and made a little changing table. I love it! It is the perfect height, it can be hidden when not in use, and it has ample storage space. It creeps everyone else out, and I am the only one who will use it. Even Jason, who is taller than me, doesn't like it for some reason. I just think it is so convenient to shove him the the drawer when he starts to pee on me (that is a joke, he is much to big to fit in the drawer). Plus, I think he likes it!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love this! My backs hurt too from changing diapers! We even bought a changing table, but my back still hurts! Sometimes I hate being so tall! He is getting so big! What a little cutie!!

Karen said...

You are so funny!!! What a great idea! Heck, I think you should market it!!!

Rebecca said...

Hey welcome to the "bad parenting club". My kids once went through over 5 boxes of Count Chocola cereal, which is 120% sugar....in a week! It was summer, I was stressed, and they wanted to get the glow in the dark ghost you could get from sending in boxtops! So, yep, I am probably the founder of the "bad parents club!!!" My motto is "if it works, go for it!!!" Love ya tons and tons, Brittany!!!!!

Kelli said...

wait, is this owen? he's awake!!! that never happens. i hardly recognize him with eyes. i think it's a genius idea, not bad parenting.

Midge said...

I think that's a great idea. And it reminds me of Seinfeld with the Japanese tourists

 
Blogging tips