Sunday, March 16, 2008

Look- alikes



Okay people, I am a little upset that I am the only person who has voted for myself in the looking like Owen poll. After all, we are two of the cutest people that I know. I don't have many baby pictures on my computer, but I found one that may help all of you confused voters out there. I know, I know, I am a bit more crossed-eyed and my second chin is more prominent, but you can get the main idea. Actually, this picture of Owen was taken quite a few days ago, he is getting much more of a second chin going on. Okay... now you can vote!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, you guys do look alike... although do you have a baby picture of the cute UPS man?

Rebecca said...

Wow, that's amazing. Can I change my vote? I originally voted for Owen looking like Christian, but now that I see the pictures..........I want to change it.

Carson said...

Look at those cite babys I vote for you! you were such a cute baby!

Jennybug said...

Oh, my heck! Did you have twins! Where are you hiding the cute little girl?

 
Blogging tips