Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Day at the Park:


Top 5 reasons we like the parks in New Mexico better than Utah:
1. Sand instead of Wood Chips- who was the genius that thought of wood chips???
2. Metal slides are faster than plastic- weeeee!
3. Actual swings! Why do the parks near my house not have swings???
4. It's not snowing here, so we can play outside. Ha ha!
5. There aren't a billion kids there.
Christian had fun at the park today. I just wish it was within walking distance!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Not that I play at the park too much anymore but I know what you mean. The parks they have now are those little plastic cheap sets, not like real swings and slides like they had when I was little. I loved the merry-go-round, but I guess too many kids got hurt.

Jennybug said...

Yea! You have been missing in action. I have missed you blogging this week. I know you are real busy in N.M. I hope all is going well, we are thinking about all of you lots. That is a way cute picture of Christian!

Karen said...

Cute picture of Christian! Hey, I totally know what you mean... When I was a kid we had structures built out of tires and wooden beams taller than the school building... Everyone is so worried about being sewed now days, I figure whats a couple of broken arms??? Next time we are in NM we will hit the park! Tell everyone I love them!

Carson said...

Looks like fun, I miss parks like that too! We are all thinking about you and send our love.

Brittany said...

I totally know what you mean with the wood chips comment. They can not be fun for the kids to play on! Very cute picture though!

 
Blogging tips