Monday, March 24, 2008

Bag Tag:





Okay, so I HATE things like chain letters, "pass it on or you will die" e-mails, and forwards. So Jenny, knowing this, you have to realize how much I love you because I am responding to your bag tag. The rules I was given are:
1. Take a picture of your bag.
2. Show a picture of all the contents in your bag,
then name them. NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!
3. "Bag Tag" 5 to 10 people
4. Leave a comment on their Blog that says, "You've been Bag Tagged!"
I will do the first 2, but refuse to pass it on. I do encourage anyone who wants to do it to feel free, it is quite revealing.
Okay- I have a purse I take when I am alone, and a diaper bag for when I have the kids. I never pay more than $10.00 for a bag.... thank you Wal-Mart. 
As you can see, I LOVE coupons! LOVE THEM! But, I forget to use them half of the time. So I always have a bunch of expired coupons in my purse.
Some items that make people not want to borrow my chap-stick: 
Used nursing pad, and dirty diaper. I don't have any chap-stick anyway so I guess I will keep the diaper incase I am mugged, then I can throw it in my assailants face.
My favorite item is the Hooter Hider. It is like a superhero cape for nursing Moms. Anyway, if anyone has any great coupons to pass on, let me know!

5 comments:

Jennybug said...

Winner! You win a Prize! I will be posting the prize on Friday. Remember anyone who participates will get the prize. I am so glad you love me!

Melissa said...

You make me laugh! I love coupons too and I always let them expire. I hate when that happens!

Melissa said...

Brittany...he is so cute!

kendra =P said...

Cute bag Brittany!

Karen said...

OK I don't know how I missed this post, but you are a crack up! My diaper bag was just like yours (not anymore though) I refuse to keep any diapers my kids dirty!

 
Blogging tips