Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby update...


I just wanted to update everyone: Owen is doing good. He might have acid reflux, so we are going to watch it for a few days and if it doesn't get better, put him on some medication. The pee problem might just be a reaction with his diapers, we are going to keep an eye on that too. I hated taking him to the dr.'s office today with all of the sick people! I took him into the sick baby room and this lady came in with her four rambunctious older kids who were obsessed with babies and kept getting in his face. Needless to say, I was a bit annoyed. Hopefully all will be well and we can all get some sleep! 
Jason just said that Owen has my personality because he is always grumpy. Hey... you would be grumpy too if your boobs went from a B cup to a triple D. It is VERY painful.... Anyone need a wet nurse?? (For a baby, not a perverted adult- yes, gross but true.)
Oh and by the way... thanks everyone for the nice comments! We love to share our happiness with everyone!

15 comments:

Karen said...

That is the cutest picture!!! He is a doll. I bet you can't wait to scrapbook all your cute baby pictures! when your ready I will hold him for you while book! Don't worry I can lock my four older kids in the basement!

Brittany said...

That sounds like a great deal! I will be over there in an hour.

Kelli said...

hahahaha. that's funny. the end of the blog. i especially like jason's comment. that's so true!! er, i mean... wait, no, you are not always grumpy. you are only sometimes grumpy. and that's okay, because you can. :) i'll call you later. love you.

Mindi said...

I just wanted to join in! What a cutey he is ! oh my !! Can't wait to see him. Hope everyone is doing well . Take care

P.S. This is Mindi and Ketelyn says hello !

Mindi said...

This is my first post, just had to join in on the congrats ! Oh my is he cute !! Can't wait to see him. Hope all is well with everyone and well keep checking in ! Great job you two !!

P.S. Katelyn wanted to say hello !

Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

wait! i have to leave another comment. i just noticed the picture on top changed. i didn't know you birthed a quasimodo child. hahah. it's a really cute picture. looks just like jason!

Brittany said...

Kelli, he's winking, not deformed. Thanks alot.

Midge said...

Don't remind me how bad my boobs hurt. I feel for you. It only hurts for like 6 months no worry. Every pic of him is even cuter, I can't wait to see him. If you could hear me talk you would tell me to stay the H*** away from your baby, so I will till i'm all better.

Kelli said...

jokes. all jokes. I think he's PRECIOUS!! and you know it. love youl.

Kelli said...

and "YOU" too.

Kristy said...

Brittany -- we found your site from Marjorie's blog and Owen is absolutely adorable! And I have to say, after having a baby myself finally, I can agree with you on so many levels! Congratulations on your adorable Owen -- don't worry, we won't pop in uninvited!
Love, Kristy and Aunt Lennea

Karen said...

Your picture on the header is so cute!!!I want to see more pictures of that CUTE little baby!!!! Keep posting, even if it's two three times a day!!! I'm sure your NOT busy at all!!! (I love exclamation marks, can you tell?!!!)

carrs said...

Congrats. Owen is a beautiful baby! I hope everything is going good and you are getting some sleep sometime. Heather

Melissa said...

Congratulations! He's adorable:) Kohl has had reflux since he was born and is on medication. I hope Owen doesn't have to deal with it...

 
Blogging tips