Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Welcome Baby Owen!

He's Here! I finally had Owen on the 23rd. Besides a bit of an epidural problem (AKA, I thought I was going to die) The labor and delivery went great. He weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz and is 21 inches long. He has a lot of dark hair, so the 4 of you who thought it would be peach fuzz were wrong. 
He is having some pee and vomit problems, so I am taking him to the doctor today. Hopefully everything is okay. 
Anyway, we are excited he is here and that we are home. He is a sweet little boy and we already love him more than we could ever imagine.


6 comments:

Midge said...

Oh, too cute, I can't wait to see him. I'm so mad I'm sick. I'm glad everything went good, besides the pain and all.
Welcome to the family Owen!

Kelli said...

oooh. i love my new baby! these are cute pictures. love you guys.

Karen said...

He is sooooooooooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see him! Those pictures are so darling!!!! He is a doll!!! How is Christian doing with a new little one??? and how is little clarky doing??? Call me, I don't want to wake you up! love ya tonz!!!!

sue said...

Little Owen is one of the cutest little babies I have ever seen! He is so sweet and so different from Christian and of course Christian was also just the cutest bigger baby, He has been such a good big brother. I;am really proud of him and a really good helper. All I can say is Jason and Brittany sure make sweet little boys! We are so happy to have such perfect little grandbabies! Papa and Nana love you all so much, Thank you for sharing these special events with us.

Megan said...

So cute Britt! I am glad that he is finally here! How is Christian doing with him? I hope all is well at the DR! Congrats!!

It's Miller Time said...

He is so cute! Good job you guys.

 
Blogging tips