I was so excited the other day when I opened my mail box and had a little package! My grandma- like friend Clara made these darling little baby booties for Owen. They are so detailed, and I don't even want to know how small the knitting needles are to be able to get something that detailed.Oh, and it never hurts that she sent $25 bucks too! We will have to start a savings account for him.
Thank You Clara! We love you!

2 comments:
Don't you love good mail!!!
So my aunt sent Ike 5 bucks for Valentines day, do I keep it or do I add it to his piggy bank, hmmm.
Those booties are too cute, good thing you didn't buy blessing shoes those would be perfect.
Was the 5 for you or Ike, don't be stealing his money! (Even if it is tempting). Yeah, the booties will be perfect for his blessing!
Post a Comment