Friday, February 22, 2008
Full Moon
The phone rang at 11:30 last night and it was the nurse at the hospital. She just wanted to let me know that they probably can't induce me today because they had "an influx of patients" come in yesterday and there are no rooms left. So, I can call today and see if anyone has been discharged, but otherwise, I guess I have to wait for tomorrow. This really sucks. I can't sleep and have been up since 4:30 this morning just wandering around the house worrying and wondering if I should call the hospital early to plan my day. I looked at the calendar, and noticed it said that there was a full moon lat night. My baby must not be affected much by the pull of the moon because I am still here at home. I think that about explains it. Well, wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry that's frustrating. I've been thinking about you all morning. Try to get some rest it's your last chance.
Ike has a fever so hopefully given the extra day he'll be well enough i can come see Owen when he gets here.
Darn it, Owen could have shared a birthday with J-Lo's twins. Oh well I'm sure someone famous will be born tomorrow too.
Post a Comment