Monday, February 18, 2008
Vomit.
Why oh why do little boys decide to throw up all night 4 days before mommy has a baby??? Poor Bunky can't even keep water down. I did 2 loads of sheets in the middle of the night because he just keeps throwing up. So if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. Oh, and to top it off, he fell out of bed last night and got a bloody nose too, then threw all of the blood up. He has never fallen out of his bed before. It is so weird that everything happens all at once. I am trying to teach him to throw up IN a bowl, but he just thinks I am being weird. Well, I better get off the internet and go snuggle the poor little guy. I hope everything calms down by Friday! Eeeekkkk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment