Saturday, February 2, 2008

20 Days!

I know, I know, I only blog once a week. Unless I take pictures of my organized drawers and cupboards, I have seriously done nothing else. I did clean my scrapbook room and have quite a few pages finished. 
Anyway, it is exciting and unbelievable that Owen will be here in 3 short weeks. If anyone likes to dust or vacuum, come on over. No really, COME OVER!
If I do anything exciting this week I will blog more.

2 comments:

Midge said...

Thanks for letting us enjoy your clean scrapbook room. You have lots of fun stuff, I'm a little envious. But then I have a corner of Ryan's sport room so I'm not sweating it either. I can't wait for Owen to come, cute newborn baby! Let me know if you need help with anything besides vacuuming.

Melissa said...

Hi Brittany! Congratulations on your new little baby...it's exciting. I look forward to seeing pictures of him when he gets here:)

 
Blogging tips