Friday, January 25, 2008
4 Weeks!
Baby Owen will be making his appearance in just 4 short weeks from today! It should go by really fast. I have been nesting and even tackled my scrapbook room. But I am having a hard time keeping the house clean because bending over is agonizing. So Christian has complete freedom to leave all of his trucks and tools ALL OVER. So, if I don't trip and go into labor early, maybe I can get more done in the next 4 weeks before my parents get here. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good Luck! it was fun playing with christian last night, he even let me read him a few books. we kept asking if his mommy had baby ike in his tummy and he kept saying, 'no baby oyen'. Guess he's finally got it straight. Well except that he thinks he has baby ike in his tummy now.
That's so cute! Jason never tells me all the cute stuff he does when I am gone. I think the baby thing for him is just plain confusing!
Christian is alot smarter than you give him credit for. He knows baby owenis in mommy's tummy! What litttle kid wants a sewing machine for his birthday! Brittany just live the toys or make Jason pick them up(he neeeds the exercise anyway) You cna't go into labor with out you Mommy, I would really be upset! So just leave the toys ! I am really excited to see your scrapebook room!
Post a Comment