
I know how concerned everybody it about Clark, so here is an update:
-He LOVES the canned dog food that the doctor put him on. It is easy to give him his pills because I make little meatballs and he thinks it is a treat.
-He acts like nothing is wrong until we put the cone on his head. Then he cries and shakes and acts like he is going to die. I have been holding him a lot.
-When i have the cone off of his head and he is not sitting with me I will look at him every few minutes to make sure he isn't licking his wound. It is really creepy because every time I look at him he is just staring at me. I think he is a bit obsessed. It make me wonder if he does that all the time and I just haven't noticed.
-His teeth are really clean. I need to start brushing them so that they stay that way. Any advice???
-Jason is really insensitive. Sorry honey, but it is true. I can't believe the lack of sympathy men have. I wish he could give birth and then he would know how it feels to have a sore bum.
Well, he is doing really well, he will go for a checkup on Saturday and I will keep everyone informed.

4 comments:
Poor Clark! He looks like he is tramatized. But I guess I would to if I had to wear that collar and be locked in the closet.
Just for the record, I am not the person who insists he stay in the closet.
clark looks good as a lamp. don't hide it away in the closet. he should be displayed.
Kelle didn't you say you were looking for a lamp for your new appartment? I have just the one and he doesn't eat much either!
Post a Comment