Saturday, January 12, 2008

Little Artist




Christian got a darling easel from Nana and Papa for Christmas, and has had so much fun painting, drawing, and using chalk. Tonight he was drawing with markers and started doing people. They are so cute! When the people are adults, he makes a long line to make them tall. And a short line for him. This is Kelli, Christian, and Mommy. Isn't he talented? Even though I don't remember arms growing out of my head.

7 comments:

Holly said...

These pictures are darling, Brittany! He is such a great artist. I can actually see your likeness in the picture he drew of you. :)

Kelli said...

Yay!! My portrait. It's now on my desktop at work and wherever I can put it. I love his work... I wonder when he'll start making millions.

Kelli said...

oh and by the way... I look way hotter than you do in your picture. he IS good!!

Brittany said...

Kelli, I don't know if you are hotter in the picture, but your Butts definitely bigger.

Brittany said...

Kelli, I don't know if you are hotter in the picture, but your Butts definitely bigger. I am glad Christians art is being put to good use. You should see his new picture, clark has a red butt in it.

Kelli said...

i have a nice butt in the picture. and I decided that he drew me dancing, or leaping or something. quite creative since I was just sitting there.

sue said...

I knew Christian was a good artist,but are you sure he painted these alll by his self? They look to much like three people thatI know! Great job kiddo! i love you Nana.

 
Blogging tips